What makes a hotel room a home? When you share it with family, of course! For us, our stay at the luxurious I’m Hotel in Makati, Philippines proved a treat in every way, not only because of the immaculate 5-star grandeur of the hotel, but because my wonderful grandparents, Mame Medy and Dade Ton, and my Tita Mavis, joined me and Jonathan for this lovely staycation in Manila.
It is all too easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of Makati – after all, it is the financial capital of the Philippines. Everywhere you look it is busy, busy, busy! But our time at I’m Hotel on Makati Avenue, the first 5-star hotel in the Poblacion district of Makati, is filled with relaxation and intimate family bonding. It is indeed the best place to catch your breath and enjoy the family.
Bond With Your Family at I’m HOTEL in Makati Avenue
We stayed in a lovely 2 Bedroom Junior Suite – perfect for our family of five. What a great experience! From the nice welcome package to the exceptional daily buffet breakfast and meals at the Bloom Restaurant and Empress Jade, I’m Hotel simply created a memorable holiday for us. Please also note that property is newly-built, therefore, they have some hotel features that are under renovation but the attentive staff made sure that we barely even noticed them! My younger siblings with my baby niece even visited us and enjoyed the swimming pool! Highly recommended for a weekend staycation in Makati if you’re heading there to go shopping or just chilling! Your family is sure to be pampered in the same way we did! =)
Much is to be said about the elegant accommodation at I’m Hotel. Each of the 434 rooms has been thoughtfully designed by a renowned Singapore-based architect. The 182 suites are fitted with an Electrolux kitchenette, a h living room, and a functional dining room.
Further, beautiful artworks by Bai Tian Yuan, Raphael Gallegos and Dee Jae Pa’este make these modern and sophisticated spaces even more indulgent. Whichever you book, you and your family are sure to get the best of comfort and luxury.
- Classic Studio – Cozy and intimate, couples find utmost comfort in this 30 – square meter abode. It features a King bed, luxurious bath, and amenities, and entertainment options like the smart HD flat-screen TV and smartphone dock and Bluetooth speakers.
- Indulgence – For business travelers, book this 34 – square meter room and get the rest that you need after a long day at work. The h King bed provides restful sleep while the splendid bathroom with fittings by Grohe sends you into deep relaxation.
- Prestige – With a twin bed, bathtub, and hypnotic city views, this 37 – square meter accommodation is sure to grant any guest an opulent and pleasurable stay.
- Executive Prestige King and Twin – At 40 – square meter, this executive space is spacious and definitely grand. Ideal for meetings and contemplation, this sleek room features a Grohe rainshower, built-in bathtub, and complimentary pillow menu – everything you need for a restful, functional, and enjoyable holiday. The Executive Prestige King has a King Bed while the Executive Prestige Twin presents two double beds.
- Premier Suite – Premium perfectly encapsulates this 40 – square meter suite with its fully functional kitchen, King bed, complimentary pillow menu, bathtub, and laundry facilities. There is definitely no better place to cook, dine, and live in class!
- 1 Bedroom Executive Suite – Modern, elegant, and sophisticated, this 57 – square meter retreat is the perfect accommodation for couples seeking top class and indulgence. It features all the facilities of the deluxe suites with the addition of a kitchen, living room, laundry, and dining areas. Also, when you book this room direct at I’m Hotel, you receive free access to the Club Lounge and Onsen Spa facilities.
- 2 Bedroom Junior Suite – For families looking for opulence, go for this room! This was our room! It offers beautiful views of the Makati skyline and is fully equipped to meet all of your needs and more. The two bedrooms have a King bed and the room adjoins the kitchen, living room, laundry, and dining space, making entertaining easier. More privacy is offered by the panel that swivels out between the kitchen and living room, too.
- 2 Bedroom Executive Suite – Living large comes too easy in this 82 – square meter paradise. Luxurious in every way, the room offers panoramic views and has two opulent bedrooms with a King bed and two single beds. The fully-stocked kitchen is a dream while the living room and kitchen have a panel that swivels out to allow more privacy. Other facilities include a complimentary pillow menu, laundry area, luxury German bathtub and rain shower, and entertainment system.
Moreover, all rooms at I’m Hotel feature these amenities:
- Wi-Fi access
- German rainshower and Crabtree & Evelyn bathroom amenities
- 49 inch smart HDTV with international channels
- Complimentary mini-bar on the first night
- IDD/NDD phone with smartphone dock and Bluetooth speakers
- Personal study
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Buffet breakfast
The seamless blend of good food, plenty of choices, and delightful atmosphere makes dining at I’m Hotel truly superb. We definitely enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet and the Chinese dinner!
- Antidote – The cocktails and tapas served in this roof deck lounge are best enjoyed with breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- Mermaid – Located next to the iconic acrylic-bottomed pool, this bar is a hip and modern hang out made even better by good food, cocktails and spirits, and music.
- Bloom – Inside Onsen Spa, this restaurant presents a delectable buffet menu and an enjoyable all-day dining experience.
- Empress Jade – Don’t miss the tantalizing dim sum menu in this modern Chinese restaurant. The food looks spectacular and tastes even more heavenly!
- Onsen Spa – This is the first Onsen Spa in the Philippines, and at the same time the largest urban spa property in the country, covering a stunning 3800 square meters over 6 storeys. The state-of-the-art spa facility follows a Japanese concept using a carbonated bath technology. You can choose which room to have your treatment in: communal beds, couple rooms with en-suite hot tubs or steam rooms, executive rooms, and VIP rooms. There is also a relaxation lounge a buffet.
- Acrylic-Bottomed Infinity Pool – Once you enter the lobby, the pool captures your attention with its sensorial appeal. It is a true icon of I’m Hotel that you are sure to enjoy, be it from swimming, sunbathing, or people watching from the elevated lounge beds.
- Club Lounge – Relax and meet friends over tapas and beverages in this stylish lounge designed as a gentleman’s library.
Other facilities offered by I’m Hotel are:
- Complimentary Guest access to Onsen Spa
- Complimentary guest car parking
- Signature welcome drink and chocolates
- Free shuttle services daily
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- 24-hour reception
- Fitness center
- Conference facilities
- Salcedo Saturday Market – Colorful and vibrant, this weekend market is a treat for any food lover. Visit the many stalls and indulge in local food favorites, as well as a great selection of international cuisine.
- Century City – There is something for everyone here: shop, eat, watch movies, play games – you are sure to have a fun and pleasurable time!
- Power Plant Mall – Take the family out and bond over food, entertainment, or shopping. There is plenty of choices and all the activities will delight you indeed.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions About I’m Hotel in Makati
1. Where can you find the best rates for I’m Hotel in Makati?
Please check and compare: | | |
2. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in time is 2 PM while check-out time is 12 NN.
3. Can children stay in the rooms for free?
Yes. Children under 12 years old can stay free of charge when sharing beds with their parents or guardians. Older children or adults are charged PHP 1800 per night for extra beds.
4. How far is the airport from I’m Hotel?
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) is only 6 km away. Airport transfer is available in the hotel, too.
5. What landmarks and attractions are close by?
Century City, Power Plant Mall, Salcedo Saturday Market, Greenbelt Mall, Makati Stock Exchange, RCBC Plaza, Canadian and Australian Embassies, and Bonifacio High Street are near I’m Hotel.
6. Is there a train station nearby?
Yes. The Buendia 3 MRT Station is 1.2 km away while the Ayala MRT Station is 1.7 km from the property. However, remember to take advantage of the free shuttle service provided by I’m Hotel.
7. Where can I get my foreign currency exchanged?
It is available in the hotel. =)
8. Are there business facilities on-site?
Yes. Services include fax, photocopying, a business center, and meeting and banquet facilities.
9. Is there an ATM nearby?
Yes. The nearest ATM is only in 100 m.
10. What languages are spoken at I’m Hotel?
English, Chinese, and Japanese are all spoken at I’m Hotel.
This trip was arranged by . Special thanks to Mr. Gerry Panga, the Tourism Attaché and Director for Northern and Southern Europe, .
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!