Tagaytay City, Philippines is one of the most popular destinations in the country, and there are actually some reasons why. For one, Tagaytay gives you an awesome view of Taal Volcano. It also has cooler weather which most Filipinos crave being in a tropical country. And now, there are a lot of establishments which all members of the family would enjoy. There are malls, restaurants, cafes and a whole lot more. But even with the ‘urbanization’ happening in the city, there are still some areas which value traditional practices and would like to keep it that way.
One of these is the . Jon and I were fortunate to have been invited to this serene place. I have to admit though; I am not your typical farm-loving lady. So on our way to Tagaytay, I wasn’t expecting much. I thought I’d let Nurture Wellness Village surprise me. And boy, did it!
7 Reasons why Nurture Wellness Village in Tagaytay Philippines is Perfect for Couples and Families
I can think of more but I guess these reasons would be enough for you to block a day over the weekend and spend it in the Nurture Wellness Village.
1. The rooms are very comfortable
There are different accommodations in Nurture Wellness Village. Here’s a quick list to help you decide which one to book.
- Ifugao Spa Suites – This is an air-conditioned hut with private garden and your spa area. This room can accommodate three guests.
- Superior Garden View Rooms – This is a relaxing room that can house three guests as well.
- Deluxe Forest View Rooms – If you want the view of the tropical forest, this would be your best choice.
- Family Rooms – Definitely perfect if you are bringing your kids with you.
- Glamping – For those who are more adventurous, this is something to consider. Relax in tents that give you luxurious comforts.
2. The food is fantastic
They have a great food selection which anyone would find hard to resist. These are actually Filipino food with modern twists. I mean, if you are a foodie (or even not), I bet you would appreciate all the delicious treats you can taste here.
3. The facilities are well-maintained
- Business & Team Building Venue – Nurture Wellness Village has also created a space which is perfect for corporate events. If you are looking for a team building facility, then this is a great choice.
- Wedding Venue – Do you want to have a serene wedding? I suggest that you consider this place.
- Children’s Playground – I’m certain that your kids would love the trampoline and the swings and slides. Plus, there’s even a badminton court if you wish to play a match.
- Swimming Pool – The pool is available for kids and adults.
- Library – If only I had more time, I would sit down and read books in the library.
4. There are activities for everyone
And I mean EVERYONE, from the older ones to the younger generations.
- Spa Massages – I have to say, the massage we had at Nurture Wellness Village was the best during our Philippine journey. In fact, Jon dozed off straight away and started snoring! It was such a treat most especially that we were still jet lagged when we went there.
- Parlor Games – You can even play chess, Jenga or learn the traditional Sungka.
- Nurture Walk – Get to see coffee and pineapple plantations up close! You also get to tour around the farm which my little niece found adorable.
You can also try out traditional weaving and even feed the carabaos! It’s really giving you a glimpse of the traditional and simple Filipino lifestyle.
5. The staff is incredibly nice!
This is evident with the services they offered, Filipino hospitality at its finest.
6. You get to breathe fresh air
I’m pretty sure most people from the metro would like to breathe real fresh air. You can have that at Nurture Wellness Village. That’s healthy for the entire family if you ask me.
7. It’s relatively near Metro Manila
Who says you have to drive 10 hours or more to experience real provincial life? Nurture Wellness Village is a 2 – hour drive, or even less if you are coming from Metro Manila. Take the SLEX, exit at ETON and take the Santa Rosa – Tagaytay road.
And just to let you know, there are also nice shopping establishments where you can stop over. There are Solenad and Paseo in Santa Rosa.
If you don’t have a private car, you can always get the services of Hertz Philippines. They are truly recommended!
Fact Sheet: Frequently Asked Question about Nurture Wellness Village
1. How much is the rate in Nurture Wellness Village?
To inquire about rates, availability or promo, check the links below:
| | | |
2. Do they accept walk- ins?
Yes, they do. However, for peak seasons it is always best to make reservations.
3. Can guests only get the hotel accommodation without spa services?
Yes, this is possible. At the minimum, the guest should consume /avail four thousand pesos worth of services and/or food the room rate.
4. Can guests have personalized packages?
Yes, please the property for such arrangements.
5. Are there gift certificates we can give to our families and friends?
Yes and this is valid for one year.
6. Do they have shuttle service?
The property offers shuttle service, and the rate would depend on the pick-up location.
7. Do they offer special discounts?
Yes, they do. It would be best if you subscribe to their newsletter for updates.
8. Can this be a venue for pre – nuptial shoots?
Pre-nuptial shooting is charged at PHP 4,500.00 (Php 3, 000.00 is for the venue fee with one free accommodation which may use for four hours for preparation and resting area and Php 1, 500.00 for consumable . amount). Schedule for the pre-nuptial shooting is from Sunday to Friday.
9. What is the check –in/ check- out time for Nurture Wellness Village?
Check-in is at 200PM while check-out is 1200PM. Note that other rooms have different check –in times.
10. Are the rates VAT included?
Yes, the rates are VAT included.
Thinking about it, I would highly recommend that you stay here overnight instead of a day tour. It’s a good break from work and a great experience for your kids!
This trip was arranged by . Special thanks to Mr. Gerry Panga, the Tourism Attaché and Director for Northern and Southern Europe, .