Our second travel writing competition is here (The First was the Bali, Indonesia Writing Competition)! The winner will get $100 cash and a 60-hour language course from worth $400 (not convertible to cash).
Everyone is welcome to join. Here’s how:
- Last day of article submission would be May 30, 2015. Extended until June 15, 2015!
- Entry must be on Word document (.doc or .docx) format
- Minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 2000 words
- Attach as email attachment (not on the word document) 5-10 RELEVANT pictures (format must be landscape with a maximum width of 800 px)
- Prepare a one paragraph bio about you with a profile picture at the bottom of the document.
- Writing Topic: Travel inspiration, Life inspiration, Travel guides, Budgeting, DIY Trips.
- Articles must not have excessive grammatical and typographical errors.
PLEASE: Capitalize, insert commas, apostrophes, periods and separate your article into paragraphs.
- Submit your original, unpublished article (online/print) to [email protected]
How Will the Winner Be Chosen?
The article with the most page views (according to Google Analytics) by
July 15, 2015 August 15, 2015 (due to unexpected amount of submissions) would be the winner. Articles that meet the qualifications will be published on a “First come First served” basis.
So what shall you do when your post is already published on the BZFLAG Travel Website?
We will be promoting all of the entries (articles) and it’s up to you if you want to share it to your friends, social media groups etc. Ask them to comment on your article or just share it! Remember the more PAGE VIEWS the better chance of winning! And also great opportunity for you to be exposed on the blogging world –all the credit is yours!!
Don’t forget our hashtag when you share it: #twomonkeystravel so other readers can easily see your articles!
Good luck and mabuhay!
Terms & Conditions: The closing date for pageviews counting be at midnight on the 15th of August 2015, after this no further statistics will be permitted or counted. The winners will be announced on the 17th August 2015. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time without notice. This decision is final and any decision regarding any dispute will be final, binding and no further correspondence will be made. The winners will be notified by email and announced on all BZFLAG Travel social platforms. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.