Show some love: Win a FREE Trip to Palawan, Philippines!
Woot woot! We promised and here you go.. 6 months ago, when we started the , we gave away a Hanoi, Vietnam Getaway package and our winner – Ralph Adam Mirandilla from Dubai, UAE went there with his girlfriend… All was sponsored by Queen Travel Hotel, motorbike rental with Quang Minh Motor and even unlimited booze for 2 nights at Record Bar!
Ralph Mirandilla with his girlfriend in Hanoi, Vietnam
And now after the success of our first ever giveaway and the 3rd month celebration of BZFLAG Travel Group website, we’re giving away a 3 day/2 night Coron, Palawan package for you and another person of your choice, all for FREE courtesy of Ms. Karan of Ritz & Grace Travel and Tours ([email protected]) . It will include your 2 nights accommodation, roundtrip Airport transfer (NOT THE FLIGHT, we’re good, but not that good!), daily breakfast and a whole day island hopping with picnic lunch!
HOW TO JOIN?
First, you must join our MAILING LIST here (if you already signed up -the one popping up before then disregard this), we need this to track and announce our winners! Send us an email to [email protected] to confirm your entry! =)
This not your typical ‘like my photo’ or ‘share this status’ (but you can do that if you like!) We’re promoting our newest hash-tag #twomonkeystravel on all social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) so you can do ANY or ALL of the following (don’t forget the hash-tag and make that post public as that’s how we will track your entry!)
1. Share your favorite BZFLAG Travel article on your social media – tag us and include the hashtag!
e.g I really want to travel to Palawan because of this: http://bzflag.info/2014/12/reasons-palawan-next-dream-destination/ #twomonkeystravel
2. Vote for us as The Best Blogger of the Year (People’s Choice), Our 3-month old website has been nominated for the Blogger of the Year award in the USA (People’s Choice), hope you can vote for us!!
Please vote here: http://awards.buildyourblogconference.com/peoples-choice-voting/
Then our website is: http://bzflag.info
then just your email! This is a rare opportunity! Hope you can help us achieve our first award!!
3. Vote for us as your favorite inspiring travel blog on Twitter with @NatGeo #NGTUKblogs
e.g. My favorite inspirational travel blog is @2monkeystravel. Check them out @NatGeoTraveller! http://bzflag.info #NGTUKblogs #twomonkeystravel
3. Or just tell the social media world why you love us. Even just with a status message, sharing our picture, or you making a fan sign for us!
e.g. We love BZFLAG Travel cuz they’re giving away some bananas, please follow them on Facebook (BZFLAG Travel), Twitter (@2monkeystravel) or Instagram (@kach2monkeys) #twomonkeystravel
You can share as much as you want!
THE BIG QUESTION – How are we going to choose the winner?
The more you share, the more chances you have of being noticed! Also, the more sincere you are about the love you want to show, the greater the chance of BZFLAG’s mom choosing you as the winner! Yes, that’s right! Mothers know best, my mom is not techie and most likely she doesn’t know any of you… I’ll be asking her to choose which one she thinks shows the most sincere love to the BZFLAG!
- If you win, you can claim the prize anytime within 3 months from the date of announcement (14th February 2015) and if you can’t make it then you can transfer it to your family/relatives or bestfriend, because we’re cool like that, you know! You just have to us at [email protected], 3 weeks in advance of when you want to travel, to arrange everything for you!
- There will be 2 set of Grand Winners and 5 consolation prizes such as:
Do you love to write? To travel? To inspire people? Well, if you you said yes to any of those then this next contest is for you!!
We will be having a travel and life inspiration writing contest and the winner will get a BALI, INDONESIA getaway (4 days/3 nights Full Board Meals) for you and a friend of your choice! More details will be announced next month but if you want to know more about the Writing Guidelines, feel free to email us at [email protected]