We had so little time to prepare for our honeymoon trip and boy, I was so glad that Aria Budapest gladly accommodated Jon and I even with such short notice. I got pretty excited knowing that I will be staying in one of their properties once again and also that we will finally be experiencing a that we arranged with Tinggly.com. Just so you know, I have stayed in different Aria hotels and I would always experience the best! Our stay in Budapest further proved that. To begin with, we were picked up by a luxurious Mercedes.
Aria Budapest is known as one of the best hotels in Europe and I perfectly understood why. I know they have a more ‘professional’ criteria for branding Aria Budapest as such, but let me tell you my 10 reasons why this is the most beautiful boutique hotel in Europe. And I’m not just referring to honeymooners. I recommend this to all travelers.
Check the room rates of Aria Budapest
| | | |
1. Music – Inspired Wings
Do you love listening to Jazz? Or maybe you wish to play some Classical tunes? Get to hear few Opera songs or dance a bit with the Contemporary hits. Regardless of your taste in music, Aria Budapest has different wings dedicated for each.
2. Outstanding rooms
We stayed in The Beatles – inspired room and how I wished we can stay longer. Like what I felt in other Aria hotels, our stay was so amazing. From a range of 1 – 10, I’d give this a 10.5! The beds are extremely comfortable. In fact, it was hard for me to get up! And their rooms – definitely spacious. Let’s not forget the bathroom where I could spend hours taking a shower. Here is a quick view of the rooms and suites available in Aria Budapest.
- Luxury Room with 1 King Bed
- Aria Signature Room 1 King Bed- Music Garden Balcony View
- Aria Signature Room with 1 King Bed- City View
- Grand Luxury Room with 2 Full Beds- City View
- Two Bedroom, Two Bath Family Duet
- Opera Suite with 1 King Bed, Plus Sofabed- City View
- Romeo & Juliet Opera Balcony Suite with 1 King Bed, Plus Sofabed- City View
- La Traviata- Two (or One) Bedroom Terrace Suite
- Terrace Room with 1 Euro King Bed
- The Liszt Studio
- SunRoom with 1 King Bed
3. Free wine & cheese every afternoon
You get to meet and mingle with other guests by joining Aria Budapest’s afternoon wine and cheese reception. You can even ask the staff to help you out if you have plans in the evening. In here, you are able to enjoy Hungarian and international cheeses, nuts, dried fruits among many others.
4. Pianist serenading the guests
The sound of the soothing piano is one of the best things you can experience in Aria Budapest. Imagine being serenaded by amazing compositions. You will feel extra special hearing these great tunes.
5. Comfortable bed to rest at
What’s a great hotel without comfortable beds? That’s not a problem at Aria Budapest. Our long train ride was exhausting and seeing and ‘feeling’ the bed in the hotel made me feel a lot better.
6. Lovely indoor pool and Jacuzzi
At Aria Budapest’s Harmony Spa, you can relax and be fit at the same time. You can even join aqua fitness classes if you really want to flex those muscles.
7. Awesome buffet breakfast
Guests can begin their day with a hearty breakfast in the Music Garden Courtyard. If you have dietary restrictions, all you need to do is to arrange it with the staff and they will try to whip up something great. For those who can eat practically everything and anything, here’s what to expect every morning.
- Scrambled, Fried, or Poached Eggs
- Smoked Salmon
- Hungarian Ham and Sausages
- Selection of Hungarian and International Cheeses
- Fruits: Melons, Berries and Citrus
- Tomatoes and Vegetables
- Assorted Croissants
- Home Baked Breads
- Gluten-free Bread can be baked for you: Advance Request
- Hot oatmeal / Porridge
- Peanut Butter, Nutella, Preserves, and Butter
- A Variety of Fresh Juices
- Assorted Cereals
- Assorted Fruit and Yogurts
- Dried Fruit
- International Coffees and Teas
- Whole, Skim, and Soy Milk
- Home Made Spreads such as Eggplant, Tuna, and Cottage Cheese with Paprika
8. Wide dining options
Who needs to look for a food place if you have the best options within your hotel?
- The High Note SkyBar – See the breathtaking view of the city while you enjoy your meal and cocktails.
- The Music Garden – Aside from the good food, guests can also listen to lovely music. This is a glass enclosure where you can see the outdoors and even the bright skies.
- Stradivari Restaurant – Do you want to have a bistro – style dining experience? Why don’t you try out the Stradivari Restaurant and have the best options from their menu?
- Satchmo’s Bar & Library – Get to meet locals and unwind in Satchmo’s Bar & Library. This is also a good spot if you want to setup a romantic date.
9. Nearby iconic structures and places
The St. Stephen’s Basilica is just 100 meters away from the Aria Hotel Budapest. In fact, you can see it right in front of you if you decide to relax at the hotel’s rooftop. In addition, you can visit the State Opera and all you have to do is walk for a little over 5 minutes. The airport is relatively near as well.
10. To die for city view
If you want to have a breath of fresh air, then nothing beats the view from Aria Budapest’s rooftop. And while you are at it, make sure that you order the best cocktails and just savor the fantastic sight.
Destiny has been good to us. I can still remember the times where we would sleep at the cheapest hostels and accommodations. I still miss those days though. But you see, I already envisioned myself living the good life. Laying on my bed at Aria Budapest and seeing the classy music – inspired furnishing in our room – I can say that #DreamsDoComeTrue.
Note: We stayed as guests at Aria Budapest. However, all opinions are mine.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!