Traveling is our passion. It makes us feel alive, literally and figuratively! As most of you may know, we earn through traveling and blogging!
I understand that spontaneous trips could be fun, but not when you only have a few days to spare in a specific place and when you’re traveling with a big group. Hence, asking around, getting lost, deciding on which restaurant to go to and getting ripped off would take way too much of your time, money, and energy when you can’t afford to waste any of it.
Personally, it’s best to know the important things before heading on to a foreign place. You have to know basic things like the fare from the airport to the hotel, is there a bus or a train going there by the time you arrive, the activities that you can enjoy, how much is the usual rate, stuff like that! Airfare and hotel bookings are mandatory for me, spontaneity can come along the way.
Every time Jonathan and I plan our trip, there are at least 20 tabs open on each of our laptops for our emails, blog, and to search for the best hotels, flights, and itineraries that we can get. We need another tab to talk to each other and compare the deals we find. Not to mention other tabs to talk to families, friends, and sponsors that we’re planning our trip with. It could be really stressful and it’s hard to focus on one thing! Haha. =)
But now, planning trips is made easier and more convenient in one tab with the use of !!
Relovate, The Easiest Platform To Plan Your Trip In One Tab
What Google has done for real-time collaboration on documents and spreadsheets using only a web browser, Relovate has now done for travel planning. As a frequent traveler, I know the pain of having 20 browser tabs open to research flights, hotels, and attractions. Relovate is designed to make travel planning and booking so much easier.
With just one tab, you can:
- Easily get prices and book all aspects of travel in one place: flights, car rentals, limos, hotels, activities, restaurants, attractions, and events;
- Have real-time collaboration with your friends, family or travel buddies – just share the unique private link for your trip, and they can help you build the perfect itinerary;
- Have a -style real-time text chat with your travel collaborators;
- Add multiple cities to one trip, duplicate trips so you can create multiple potential itineraries;
- Add as many “considerations” as you wish (such as flights and hotels) without the need to book, to make comparisons easier;
- Print-friendly “itinerary view” with downloadable calendar information to integrate with your favourite calendar software (such as Google Calendar); and
- Set trip “budget” and compare prices of multiple “considerations”, making it easier to stay within a fixed price point.
My Personal Experience Trying the new Relovate Website:
I really enjoyed using Relovate! Planning for a trip was never this easy! I can search for everything privately, consider and compare every option, save all our plans, monitor price changes, build our budget and create our itinerary!
1. The option to share the link to the trip that I have organized to my travel buddies– Now I don’t have to explain every single detail of my trip to Jonathan. He can just open my link and see everything that I have planned from there: flights, hotels, restaurants, and itineraries!
2. It’s EASY as 123– The website is easily navigable and it looks really posh. It took a few minutes for me to explore and understand how it works. I wasn’t lost at all.
3. You can book EVERYTHING through their website– It’s like a one-stop-shop for all your travel needs! No need to open tabs to book for each. Can you just imagine the convenience especially if you’re traveling to multi-cities?!
4. Get your hard earned points– Another nice feature is that you can add your Frequent Flyer Details, Hotel Loyalty Numbers, and Car Loyalty Numbers. Yes, you can have it all!
5. Their partners are trustworthy– So there’s no need to doubt on whether they’re a scam or not. In the event that they fail to deliver, you can just them at and they will be more than willing to address your issues.
6. There are no annoying ads!!!– Advertisements can be pretty annoying especially when you’re in a rush. I just hate it when these ads pop out of nowhere, especially when it’s in the middle of the screen. Haha! So I’m really glad they do not have ads that will bug you every now and then at every website you visit!
For me, it’s already good as it is! But since it is a new platform, Some features can still be fixed or improved. And some ideas can also be added! 🙂
1. The prices posted for hotels are more expensive compared to other hotel bookings website– Yes. And I don’t find it very appealing. I hope they can build trust and partnership with these hotels so they can give us a more competitive price.
2. No discount coupons– This is what everybody loves! Unfortunately, they don’t have Additional Promo Codes for bookings. But don’t fret. There are discounts for Senior citizens, Government Employees, Corporate, and AAA (Although I’m not sure what it means).
3. The chat option isn’t working well– It’s a minor bug and I hope this gets fixed soon!
Overall, it’s still very helpful as it is. Goodbye to twenty tabs that I can’t even organize! I will definitely use this for our future trips!
Will I recommend it?
DEFINITELY! I have never seen a platform like this! I have been actually wanting something like this to be developed since we started backpacking and I’m really glad we have it now! Register now at and see for yourself! 🙂
Note: This article is written in partnership with Relovate but all opinions and ideas are on my own.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!