Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur reflects the cosmopolitan appeal of Malaysia‘s capital. Here, you will find a seamless blend of business and pleasure. I did not even feel like I was working as the accommodation left me completely relaxed and feeling at home!Plus, there are a lot of activities and entertainment options around the area. Shopping, sight-seeing, food trip – name it and there is something just around the corner to help you de-stress and recover from doing your business. The city center location of the hotel is indeed a major . It is near everywhere! Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur is definitely the best address within the heart of this city!
Why Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur is Best for Both Business and Leisure
It is safe to say that Hotel Kuala Lumpur is one of the best choices whatever your travel purpose is. I want to give you some of the hotel’s highlights to manage your expectations. But I’m pretty sure that the property will not just meet your expectations, it will exceed it.
Contemporary and comfortable, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur has 571 sleek and stylish rooms and suites. Each is thoughtfully prepared to meet your specific needs, be it for business or leisure.
- Deluxe Room – Modern and peaceful, this 32 sq m room offers panoramic city views and has a spacious bath with a separate shower cubicle.
- Deluxe Garden View Room – Wake up to beautiful views of the KLCC garden with glimpses of the Petronas Twin Towers in this 32 sq m accommodation.
- Deluxe Twin Towers View Room – Indulge the city rat in you and revel in views of the Twin Towers from this 32 sq m retreat. The best time to book is around New Year’s Eve where you can watch the fireworks and countdown from your room.
- Executive Twin Towers View Room – With stunning views of the Twin Towers, a modern design, and more space at 38 sq m, you will definitely find a home in this abode.
An exclusive treat to members, Trader’s Club rooms are luxurious and come with personalized service and a host of special privileges and amenities discussed below. The rooms are modern, relaxing, and present beautiful views. Select from Trader’s Club Room, Trader’s Club Garden View Room, Trader’s Club Twin Towers View Room, and Trader’s club Executive Twin Towers View Room.
- City View Suite – Exceptional comfort is offered by this 65 sq m retreat. It has its own sitting room that allows you to entertain or do your work efficiently. Meanwhile, the one-bedroom suite is luxurious and offers dramatic park or city views.
- Twin Towers View Suite – At 48 sq m, there is ample space to do as you please within this accommodation. Whether you want to relax, work, or have a private gathering, you are sure to have a good time.
All rooms at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur have these amenities:
MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Free Wi-Fi broadband access throughout the hotel premises
- Flat-screen LED TV with satellite and cable channels
OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND STATIONERY
- Dual-line telephone with data port connection
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic Safe
- Built-in international adaptors
BATH AND PERSONAL CARE
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Premium Traders toiletries
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Meanwhile, Trader’s Club accommodation are further equipped with free Wi-Fi and wired data port and broadband Internet access, built-in international adaptors, extra power points, glass-topped desk with stationery, and chair with casters for easier movement.
In addition, the Trader’s Club Lounge offers the following:
- Check-in and check-out on the club floor
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Free breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at the Traders Club Lounge
- Free beverages throughout the day at the Traders Club Lounge
- Fresh fruits available on a daily basis
- Local newspapers available upon request
- Free suit pressing and shoeshine service
- Free 2-hour use of a meeting room
- Concierge service
There is hardly a need to go out for delicious food when the meals from the hotel’s restaurants are amazing. Go to Gobo Chit Chat Restaurant for casual dining and popular entertainment. For drinks and a well-designed dinner, be sure to visit Gobo Upstairs Lounge & Grill. Meanwhile, enjoy your evening with drinks, upbeat music, and good company at the Sky Bar at the 33rd floor. Malaysia Tatler Society and The Asian Club have named this the Best Bar in Kuala Lumpur!
- Meeting Rooms – Natural daylight brightens up the fully equipped meeting rooms found in the Business Center and Traders Lounge. These are ideal for private meetings or small boardroom conferences.
- The SPA – With special treatments customized for busy executives, this luxurious haven of relaxation is sure to delight you after a long day.
- Health Club – Stay in top shape with the fully equipped 24-hour gym. There is also a rooftop pool with a sauna and steam bath.
Other facilities brought to you by Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur are:
- 24-hour Business Center
- Facilities for the physically challenged
- Non-smoking rooms
- Serviced offices
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary buggy shuttle service from the hotel to Petronas Twin Towers or Suria KLCC
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Express check-in and check-out services
- Laundry and valet service
- Postal and courier service
- Foreign exchange counter
- Pastry shop
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION
- Airport Transfer
- City shuttle service
- Taxi and limousine service
- Suria KLCC Shopping Mall – Six-storeys of shops await within this mall. From fashion, entertainment, arts, to local goods and services, you are sure to fill your shopping bags with pleasurable treats here.
- KLCC Park – The most popular park in Kuala Lumpur, this is the best place to take a walk, clear your mind, run the track, watch the fountain, or simply play with the kids.
- Bukit Bintang Shopping District – Cheap shopping malls are everywhere! There is no way you will not find whatever it is that you need in this complex. Popular stops include Pavilion KL Shopping, Sungei Wang Plaza, and Fahrenheit 88.
- Petronas Twin Towers – An icon of the city, these skyscrapers offer the best view of the Kuala Lumpur skyline.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions About Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
1. Where can you find the best rates for Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur?
Please check Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur
or | | | for the updated room rates.
2. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in time is 2 PM while check-out time is 12 NN. Early check-in is subject to room availability.
3. Is it an ideal accommodation for conference delegates?
Yes. Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur is connected to the KLCC.
4. How functional are the meeting rooms?
All meeting rooms have state-of-the-art equipment including free Wi-Fi and cable broadband Internet access, satellite and teleconferencing, and slide, overhead, LCD, and direct projectors.
5. Who can enter the Trader’s Club Lounge?
Members of the Trader’s Club are allowed to enjoy the club lounge, as well as guests staying in suites. Evening cocktails are served from 5 PM to 7 PM but be sure to dress appropriately.
6. Can you smoke here?
The rooms are non-smoking but smoking is permitted at the Sky Bar.
7. What is the closest airport?
The Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is 18.6 km away while Kuala Lumpur International Airport is reached in 44.6 km.
8. What landmarks are nearby?
Less than 1 km from the hotel, you can find the following attractions: Aquaria KLCC, KLCC Park, Kuala Lumpur City Center, Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC, Petrosains Science Discovery Center, AvenueK, and Starhill Gallery.
9. How far is the nearest cash withdrawal?
There is an ATM 100 m from the hotel.
10. What languages are spoken in the hotel?
Chinese, Malay, English, and Arabic are spoken at Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
We stayed as guests at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur. However, all opinions are based on our experience. Air Asia has partnered with BZFLAG Travel to make this trip and hotel review possible.
CAR RENTAL TIP: We always try to rent our own car when we travel, so that we can explore off-the-beaten-path places on our own schedule. Check out the best deals on rental cars for your trip and explore your independence!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!